26 Jul, 2011 from Automotive Articles from EzineArticles.com

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

All Set For Summer Holidays


With the summer holidays fast approaching, I started getting nervous. My plans were all very nice and exciting, but whenever I thought about my car, I cringed.

I planned on driving to a camping site, and then doing long walks with my boys, and camping out wherever we landed up. Then after a week, to rest up, I had booked a little beach hut along the beach for a couple of days. Yes, I was certainly looking forward, but what would I do about my car.

Usually I keep my car in the garage so it doesn't get harmed and ruined my nature's detrimental elements. However, now that I would be taking it with me and leaving it parked outdoors for a few days at a time, I was getting worried. What would happen to my car? How could I stop it getting wrecked and stained?

I was moaning about it to a colleague of mine, who then looked at me as if I was dumb.
'What's your problem; have you never heard of a car cover?'

Truth was I had, but like the rest of us I never thought about it enough. I thought it was for those fancy people who had nothing better to do with their money. For those who couldn't bear a spec of dust on their car. However, now that I have looked into them, I see that car covers are a whole new world, to which I now belong.

Car cover's are not just for the rich and fancy. Car covers are for everyone!

There are many different covers, and it is for each person to decide which type of cover is best suited for him and his car. This largely depends on the type of car he has, and the environment he lives.

Since I was headed for the forest, even if it was the summer, I still needed something that would protect my car for both the sun and rain. I chose an all weather car cover. It is fully water resistant, hence it protects my car from rain, sleet and snow. It also filters the sun's ultra violet rays and directs them away from the car. At the same time, my car is sheltered from birds' muck, tree sap, and dirt stains, as well as dust. It seems to me that a car cover is a portable garage!

Not only does the car cover stop liquids from reaching my car, it simultaneously allows air and moisture to escape away from the car, giving the car a chance to breathe and sweat. This is without compromising, and taking away from the car's level of water resistance.

I was even more pleasantly surprised when I saw the price. These car covers are hardly expensive when all the odds are weighed up. It is certainly cheaper than overnight parking. Cheaper than constant car washes and repairs, and I have the car cover for life!

Now I can say with full confidence that I am looking forward to my summer holiday! Yes! We're going for it, and to nature I can now say 'Bring it on!', and still be able smile!

Find Your Car Covers And Below Wholesale Prices. Shop Now Online At http://www.thecarcover.com, And Avoid The Summer Rush!


26 Jul, 2011


--
Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6447243
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.